Date of release: 29 September, 2014
What`s new in 7.6 version.
The new update 7.6 version comes with new data, as well as adding completely new functions to Miracle-A9. Some of these new features including: security setting, key marking and the capacity for the user to make his own data.
Below is this complete of the changes made in this upgrade:
Touch Console Software
1. Feature of user key profile creation added. (Data creation)
2. Engraving feature added. (Optional clamp for engraving feature will be released at the same time.)
3. Items in "Cut History" and "Favorites" may be deleted from memory.
4. Two buttons added on "Search" screen for easier selection of search target.
5. "[All]" button has been on key "Selection" screen to show all keys under specific dimple or standard key manufactures.
6. Limitation to selecting stop guide position depending on the key length removed for channel track laser key like HU83, HU92 etc.. (Now, HU83 (IC Card: 1286) with long inner groove can be cut at stop guide position #2)
7. Password creation is now on option to prevent the unauthorized use (Once it's set, the password input screen is the first to appear after boot-up.)
8. Users can now register their own barcode. (Through key loaded screen -> "MENU" -> "Add Barcode" button)
9. Recommended cutter or decoder information now pops up on cut or decode option screen.
10. Key cut speed, measurement, Z pitch options are now available among listed buttons.
11. Dimple key doesn't show cutter diameter information, while the cutter diameter is being selected by the arrow button for the other keys.
12. The "Move" button has been added to the clamp calibration screen in order to move the clamp on the screen.
13. The "Version" button has been added to "Setup" screen to show the version of the device.
14.The one Pass cut, Z Pitch, Cut Depth buttons appear initially on laser key cut option screen as the laser key is loaded.
15. The "X" button has been added to "Biting Number Input" screen when the dimple key is loaded, to designate no-cut-position in specific keys like MIWA.
16. Magnum/M&C key cut capacity is now supported.
And, minor flaws have been debugged.
1 Method way of cutting the tip of laser keys have been changed to a smoother and faster technique.
2. Magnum/M&C key clamp is now supported.
3. VO4(Double sided key with different space on side A and B) is now supported.
4. The method of cutting a dimple key has been changed to cut spirally. (So now, the cutting noise has been reduced, and a worn cutter can cut the dimple better.)
5. The problem of dimple key decoding/cutting at the deepest dimple has fixed.
6. EZCURRA SEA20/23, two row inward laser key is now supported.
7. Key way with constant angle(not constant width as conventional automotive keys) supported. (for Single sided key, inward groove for Magnum etc.)
8. And minor bugs has been fixed.
Newly Added Key Information
1. Mul-T-Lock MT5
4. STS ST6
6. EZCURRA SEA20/23
7. CISA Astral S/Astral
And many others.
* This update is applicable only to the Miracle-A9.
* This update is available on the "Portal to Miracle".
* More details about these updates will appear in upcoming Newsletters.
RED TECHNOLOGY TEL: +82-70-7011-0905 email@example.com
Copyright(c) 2005-2014 RED TECHNOLOGY. All rights reserved FAX: +82-42-673-0905
3F, 13-10, Techno2-ro, Yuseong-gu,